Sunday, May 25, 2014

A new start and new beginning

It's the first ever blog post for this blog! I decided to start one after thinking about it for a while. I guess I want to share more about my crafty journeys and inspirations and ideas with other people. And also crafting within my limits and budget. That means using materials that can be more or less easily found near me (i.e. in my country, Singapore) and something that is more suitable for the culture here. And since I've been thinking about this for a while, I guess the first step to getting anything done is to start. So, here we are!

I'll admit I'm not too much of a blogger. I'm not even much of a computer person. I'm a young person, mind you, but I just don't like the idea of using the computer too much or slaving to my computer. It's just.. so wrong to me. But that's my choice and belief. And off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment